" Visiomente helped us build a compelling web site that matched the innovation of our company. As a result, the user experience has been greatly improved and feedback to date reflects that. Our goal is to develop first-in-class and best-in-class products and now we project this commitment to the public via our best-in-class website and content management system. "
" Working with Aaron on a long-term project from launch to maintenance modes was a positive experience. His attention to detail, ability to problem-solve, and technical implementation skills kept the project moving and ahead of schedule. I highly recommend Aaron's work and partnership abilities. "
" Visiomente not only helped us reshape the the look and feel of our site and business, they helped us recreate our brand in ways we had not yet explored. I couldn't be happier with our end result! "
" In his role as our Senior Security Architect, ... has been the key individual responsible for driving our entire online security strategy and ongoing audits and assessments. He is an action-oriented, forward-looking thought leader who has provided both the technical tools and infrastructure as well as the processes and best practices rigor that have enabled us to dramatically reduce our vulnerability while increasing our code quality. He is an industry expert who has the rare ability to work at both the executive level as well as at the detailed application code level. "
" Simply stated, his talents and his work here have been top notch. Because of ... efforts, we are now an exemplary eCommerce site leading the way. "
What We Do
Startup & Business Consulting
Starting a business has never been more affordable. With the onslaught of new technologies, products and services businesses can now get up and running for a reasonable price. We offer information technology services (telephone systems, web hosting, email hosting), information platforms (content management systems, blogs, forums, shopping carts), custom software and business solutions.
Our vision of the next generation enterprise, colloquially – ‘Enterprise 2.0′, is driven by the new social and collaborative framework taking shape in business today. Helping organizations stay ahead of the curve, setting and achieving clear objectives, strategies and tactics, and coping with the new ‘social business framework’ in a global ‘flat’ economy is what our consultants are skilled at.
Research and User Experience
It’s vital to understand your users, how they use your products, and continuing to build tools that meet their needs as technology evolves.
These same customers are faced with:
- Designing, building, and evaluating technologies, prototypes, and systems that improve people’s experiences with technology.
- Monitoring new technologies and trends and keeps an eye on the innovation front of technology to identify and develop expertise around technologies that address unique customer needs in todays market.
- Employing highly technical skill sets that have expertise in these same cutting edge technologies. Including experts in computer science, psychology, social science, design, and user experience.
- Building products that are simple, elegant and involving effortless user interaction.
- Understanding your users and how they interact with your product across all devices.
We help our customers analyze technology needs and choose effective solutions to address those needs. This practice is less so focused on network design and traditional technologies — and more so on how to effectively use information, communication and social networking technologies to better govern and manage their businesses.
Our portfolio of services in technology includes:
- Technology Audit – wherein we assist customers with determining the current state of their organizations technology infrastructure .
- Technology Roadmapping – wherein we work with executives and leadership at organizations to help them plan future deployments of technology and how it will shape their business.
- Portal Technologies (Sharepoint, WordPress, etc.) to help them communicate information both internal to their organizations, across their business partner/supplier networks, and with their existing and potential customer base.
- Web (2.0) and Internet Technologies – including assistance with the analysis, design/architecture and build of Internet and Intranet web presence (web sites) that use the most effective technologies to reach their audience. This includes the development of organizational web sites as well as e-commerce functionality.
- Mobile/Slate Technologies – Helping clients design, architect, build and market their product across multiple devices (Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Android, Windows Phone 7, Windows 8 and beyond
- Adaptive & Responsive Design – Building solutions that scale across all screens indifferent about your mobile devices and desktop experience. Build it once, built it for all screens from 320 wide up to 1080p.
Social Systems Consulting
The new enterprise is open, networked, global and focused on collaboration across the entire organization. The rise of Enterprise 2.0 and Social Media is enabling new business strategies and designs that enable organizations to create enhanced value. We work to help your organization reap the benefits of these shifts including: better knowledge retention, faster information discovery, higher levels of collaboration, and higher worker productivity to name a few.