1. Navigate to Go Daddy webmail at http://email.secureserver.net.
2. Log in to your Go Daddy email.
3. Select “Email Client Settings” from the “Help” menu.
4. Write down the incoming email server.
5. Log on to your GMail account.
6. Click the gear icon, and choose “Mail settings,” then click on the “Accounts and Import” tab.
7. Click “Add POP3 email account” under the “Check mail using POP3″ section.
8. Enter your Go Daddy email address in the Email Address field and click “Next Step.”
9. Enter your Go Daddy webmail username and password in the respective fields.
10.Enter the incoming server address you wrote down in Step Four into the POP Server field.
11.Check the “Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server” box if you would like to keep a copy of your email in your Go Daddy webmail inbox. If you do this, make sure you don’t exceed your email storage space limit on Go Daddy.
12.Click “Add Account” to save this account. GMail will now automatically download your Go Daddy email into your GMail inbox.